Welcome !

Little Star Wholesale brings the children's apparel mart to you! We are a distributor of quality wholesale children’s clothing. We offer a large selection of styles at an aggressive price - selling all branded kids of clothes, that you know and trust. All of our prices are at or below wholesale and are guaranteed!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010


 SOLD OUT
Code No : XB76 
Size : 80, 90, 100 (2 : 2 : 1)
RM30 /SGD13 (1 Lot RM150 /SGD65 )

2 comments on " "

John Mike on September 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM said...

I don`t speak on many sites that I come across but I felt I couldn’t pass up the opportunity with this one. Excellent post. I can only imagine what you will be writing in the future.

---
clothes wholesalers - kids clothing manufacturers

John Mike on September 20, 2011 at 7:45 PM said...

Excellent post, makes me love your blog. Keep up the good work.
Thanks.

---
designer evening gowns - designer plus size dresses

Post a Comment

 

Little Star Wholesale Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez